Measurement 1Eliminate Triangulation Laser Displacement Sensor
Shapes are measured by moving the target or sensor head to accumulate height data.
- Shapes can be measured at a higher precision with 1D laser displacement sensors than with 2D laser displacement sensors.
- A mechanism for moving the sensor head and/or target is required.
- Vibrations from when the sensor head or target is moved causes measurement errors.
- Triangulation method.
- World's fastest sampling rate 392 kHz.
- 12 sensor heads can be connected.