IV2 Series control panel (IV2-CP50) operation software
- Latest Update:
September 12, 2019
- Update File:
- Version Confirmation Method:
- Turn on the menu display on the operation screen, and then tap [Panel Settings].
- Tap [Panel Information].
If the version is R1.10.01, there is no need to perform the update.
- Necessary preparations:
A USB memory stick
- Do not turn the device off while it is being updated. Doing so may lead to malfunctions.
- The panel setting data will not be deleted.
- Update process:
- 1. Download the update file.
- Create a new folder on the hard disk.
- Click “Download” on the download site. The “File Download” dialog box will be displayed.
- Click “Save.” The “Save As” dialog box will be displayed.
- Specify the folder created in (1) as the “Save Location,” and then click “Save.” The update file is downloaded.
- Right-click the downloaded update file, and then click “Extract All...” The “Extract Compressed (Zipped) Folders” window is displayed. To specify the destination folder, click “Browse” and specify the location where the extracted file will be saved.
- Click “Extract” to start the extraction.
- When the file is successfully extracted, the following file is created within the specified folder. Depending on the PC settings, the extension may not be displayed.
- 2. Update the panel.
- Copy the created file to the USB memory stick.
- Connect the USB memory stick to the PC and open the drive of the USB memory stick.
- Copy the created file (IV2_PANEL_UPDATE.BIN) to the root folder of the USB memory stick. The root folder is the first folder opened when accessing the USB memory stick. If the USB memory stick is the E drive, the folder is “E:\.”
- Remove the USB memory stick from the PC.
- Connect the USB memory stick to the IV2-CP50.
- Turn on the menu display on the operation screen, and then tap [Panel Settings]. If a sensor is not connected, proceed to step (4).
- Tap the [Initialize/Update] tab, and then tap [Update Panel].
- Check the number of the current version displayed on the screen against the number of the new version.
- If there are no problems, tap [OK]. The update will begin.
- After the “Now Updating...” screen is displayed, the “Panel update complete.” screen is displayed, indicating that the update process is complete.
- Remove the USB memory stick, and then tap [OK].
- 3. Check the version number.
- If version R1.10.00 is displayed, the update has been completed successfully.
- Main changes/revision history: