|● Latest Update
|● Version Confirmation Method:
See the first line or the box inside the "Version Information" dialog displayed in "Version Information" under the "Help" menu.
An update is not needed if the following version number is displayed.
Copyright (C) 2008-2010
|● Necessary Preparations:
A PC with an older version of LK-Navigator2 installed
Make sure to confirm the version information for the LK-Navigator2 before updating.
This update file only functions to update an older version of LK-Navigator2 that has already been installed.
Please do not discard the Master Disk that you have purchased, as a new installation cannot be performed using an update file only.
|● Update Method
Download the update file.
This can be downloaded using the following procedure:
- Create a new folder on your hard disk.
- After selection, follow the instructions given on the screen to download the update file.
Once a message asking if you would like to run or save this file has been displayed, select save, specify the folder that was created in (1) and then click the save button.
Perform the update.
- Unzip the downloaded LK-Navigator2 SetupFiles.zip file.
- After unzipping the file, run setup.exe inside the resulting folder.
Perform installation according to the given instructions.
- Once the "Device Drive Installation Wizard" has been displayed, click "Next" and follow the given instructions to perform installation.
Installation is complete once it shows that the InstallShield Wizard is complete.
- Launch LK-Navigator2 and check the first line or the box inside the "Version Information" dialog that is displayed in "Version Information" under the "Help" menu. The update has been properly completed if the version number given below is displayed.
LK-Navigator2 Version 01, 02, 0, 0
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 KEYENCE CORPORATION
LK-Navigator2.exe 01, 02, 0, 0
CmnLib.dll 1, 0, 0, 0
GraphLib.dll 1, 2, 0, 0
● Major Changes/Revision History
- Supports Windows 7 (All editions incl. Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate)
- Supports Chinese (Traditional/Simplified)