- Character size
Amount of printing
Approximately how many characters can be printed with a single ink cartridge?
* The number of characters explained here refers to the case when the character size is 7 × 5 dots (average number of drops used per character: 15).
- MK-U6000 (standard model):Approx. 71 million characters
- MK-U6100 (small character model):Approx. 200 million characters
- MK-U6000 (standard model):Approx. 40 million characters
- MK-U6100 (small character model):Approx. 110 million characters
|Ink model||Type||Volume (cc)||Product (set) model||Number of cartridges|
The expiration date of the ink and solvent is 12 months after the cartridges are inserted into the inkjet printer.
If you continue to use old ink that has passed its expiration date, the printing quality may deteriorate and irregular maintenance may be necessary.
Equipped with an IC chip
Each cartridge is equipped with an IC chip. If the expiration date of the ink or solvent (written on the label) passes, the chip detects this and notifies the user of the need to replace the cartridge with a new one.