A type of scanning probe microscope that measures and images a target by moving a mechanical probe across the surface. These systems are capable of providing high-resolution data at the sub-nanometer level.
01. Types of optical microscopes
02. Types of other microscopes
03. Microscope-related devices
04. Microscope observation techniques
05. Microscope lighting techniques
06. Microscope-related terminology
Back to top
KEYENCE CORPORATION OF AMERICA 500 Park Boulevard, Suite 200, Itasca, IL 60143, U.S.A. Phone: 1-888-KEYENCE (1-888-539-3623) E-mail: email@example.com Career Opportunities: KEYENCE Career Site
Copyright (C) 2019 KEYENCE CORPORATION. All Rights Reserved.