Gap/clearance measurement products
There are two ways to measure gaps and clearances: direct measurement using an optical thrubeam sensor and indirect measurement using a contact-type sensor or eddy current sensor with a dog.
The choice of the optimal model depends on the installation space and required accuracy. For more information, contact your nearest KEYENCE sales office.
Contact-type Displacement Sensor
- 1 μm precision and IP67G environmental resistance
- Easy calculation and result display with amplifiers. Compatible with various communication networks
Thrubeam Laser Displacement Sensor
- Precise detection of edge position
- Measurement of transparent targets is possible
High-speed, High-accuracy Digital Inductive Displacement Sensor
- Ultra-high-speed sampling (40000 times/second)
- Stable measurement under any conditions, including oily and dusty environments
Vision Sensor with Built-in AI
- Simple and easy detection of gap differences in images
- Register up to 128 programs for multi-product production lines