- Easy selection & customization of displayable items
- Makes data recording simple with real time data conversion,
as well as live updating of Excel worksheets.
- Comes standard with graph display and histogram view
functions – test results can be visually confirmed immediately
- Anyone can manage measured data quickly and easily.
The sensor’s power is supplied directly from the PC’s USB port, so there is no need for a separate power supply.
- Up to 10 units can be connected at the same time through a USB hub.
NEW compact GT2
Hard disk frame
KEYENCE has been an industry leader in sensing technology since 1974. KEYENCE's direct sales team visits customers with live demo equipment to find the best possible solution for all applications.
Learn more about the GT2-Series Contact Sensors!
Back to top
KEYENCE CORPORATION OF AMERICA 500 Park Boulevard, Suite 200, Itasca, IL 60143, U.S.A. Phone: 1-888-KEYENCE [1-888-539-3623] E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Career Opportunities: KEYENCE Career Site
Copyright (C) 2020 KEYENCE CORPORATION. All Rights Reserved.