Runout measurement products
The sensors introduced here measure the target’s runout or vibration. The runout or vibration of an object is measured differently depending on the requirements, with responsiveness being a key factor.
In most cases, the sensor’s analog outputs are taken into an indicator or recorder for judgment and data recording.
KEYENCE also offers indicators and recorders as a combined solution with sensors that measure runout or vibration.
Contact-type Displacement Sensor
- 1 μm precision and IP67G environmental resistance
- 29 sensor lineup caters to any equipment and installation
Reflective Laser Displacement Sensor
- Extensive lineup that covers ranges from 20 mm to 3.5 m (0.79" to 11.5')
- Not influenced by color or gloss
Roller runout measurement
Thrubeam Laser Displacement Sensor
- Precise detection of edge position
- Measurement of transparent targets is possible
High-speed, High-accuracy Digital Inductive Displacement Sensor
- Ultra-high-speed sampling (40000 times/second)
- Stable measurement under any conditions, including oily and dusty environments