KEYENCE Supplier Code of Conduct/Procurement Guideline
This Code sets forth minimum requirements of any entity providing goods or services to KEYENCE (hereinafter a “Supplier”). These requirements are consistent with KEYENCE’s values and are applicable to all Suppliers, their respective affiliates, and subsidiaries globally.
Basic business policies
Supplier shall at all times operate in full compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations (collectively “Laws”).
1. Gifts and Entertainment.
- When doing business with or conducting business on behalf of KEYENCE, Supplier shall refrain from offering gifts or entertainment to KEYENCE employees.
2. Conflicts of Interest
- A conflict of interest occurs when personal interests or activities influence, or appear to influence, the ability to act in the best interests of KEYENCE. Suppliers must disclose any family members (or those personally close to you) who work for KEYENCE, another KEYENCE supplier, KEYENCE customer or KEYENCE competitor.
3. Employee relations
- Employee’s personal information should not be disclosed to others, except when the information is clearly essential for business or legal reasons.
- Communication to employees at home should be limited to emergency communications only.
4. Labor Relations
- KEYENCE is committed to complying with all applicable labor Laws and proactively raising awareness to these Laws. It is our expectation that employees should have an ethical working environment, free from discrimination and harassment.
- Supplier shall uphold the human rights of workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Supplier shall only employ or engage workers who meet the applicable minimum legal age requirements.
- Supplier shall not use or engage in any indentured or forced labor, slavery or servitude, human trafficking or compulsory labor.
- Supplier shall treat workers with dignity and respect and shall not engage in or permit corporal punishment or threatened or actual violence.
- Supplier shall not engage in any discrimination or harassment, whether based on gender, race, color, religion, ethnicity, social background, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, political conviction or any additional legally protected characteristics.
Procurement Management Division