Networking eliminates the need for paper during start-up and regular inspections.
Errors can be checked for and recorded in real time on the touch panel, which makes inspection reports and procedure management sheets unnecessary.
Electronic data management does not require storage space.
Paper-based management for everything from reporting to data storage
Workers had to check the value of each piece of equipment and sensor to be inspected and then prepare reports by hand.
The volume of paper and storage space required for backup were considerable. Retrieval of past data also took tremendous time and effort.
Digital data-based management for everything from inspection to data retrieval
The management of digital data eliminates the need for paper or storage space. Past data can be retrieved and accessed easily.
- The current value can be checked on the touch panel.
- Digital data does not require storage space.
- Past data can be retrieved easily from the cloud.
Advantages of IoT/NetworkingPaperless
- Using digital data reduces the paper used for inspection and the space for managing documents.
- Inspection items can be viewed as a batch on a single monitor.
- Past data can be retrieved easily.