Customer questionnaire results and frequently mentioned problems
Q1. We asked inkjet printer users...
What do you look for when selecting manufacturers and/or models?
The results revealed that over 80% of the respondents said ease of maintenance. On the other hand, a surprisingly small number of people gave initial cost as their response. The questionnaire shows that customers likely look to industrial inkjet printers to be reliable and trouble-free.
- No.1 Easy maintenance
- No.2 Stable printing
- No.3 Printing quality
- No.4 Operability
- No.5 Running costs
Q2. We asked users who stick to the same manufacturer...
Why do you use the same manufacturer?
The major reason for using the same manufacturer is proven reputation! Astonishingly, nearly half the respondents gave this answer. The result shows users’ need for reliability. Looking at this from a different perspective, this may indicate incidents in the past that influence users need for failure-proof implementations.
Reasons for not changing models
- No.1Proven use within company / To standardize the models used48％
- No.2Support service19％
- No.3Equipment and ink specifications10％
- No.4Price of main unit8％
Users look first for reliability in industrial inkjet printers.
Why is there such a high demand for reliability?
- Nozzle clogged during long period without use
- Print becomes unstable with a rise in temperature
- Sporadic omissions due to machine vibration
- Operator’s date mistake
- Printing errors due to change in packing material
Users may have experienced problems like these while using industrial inkjet printers.
- Principle and structurePeripheral equipment for industrial inkjet printers
- Printing problems and troubleshootingKey points for stable, trouble-free operations