Barcode / 2D code verification
Barcodes or 2D codes that are difficult to read hinder productivity. Therefore, it is important to check the marking quality of these codes. Various code verification standards have been developed by organizations such as the International Organization for Standardization as quantitative guidelines for the evaluations performed during these checks. This chapter provides an overview of barcode and 2D code verification and introduces typical code verification standards.
- What is Barcode/Two-dimensional Code Verification?
- ISO/IEC 15416 Verification Method
- ISO/IEC 15416 Verification Items and their Meanings
- Barcode Verification Function Output Generated by KEYENCE Products
- Changes in Two-dimensional Code Verification
- Types of Barcode/Two-dimensional Code Verification Standards
- Verification based on ISO/IEC TR 29158
- Major differences in verification between ISO/IEC 15415 and ISO/IEC TR 29158
- Barcode Reader Selection Points [Price]
- FAQ: Troubleshooting Problems Reading Codes
Basics of 2D codesWhat is a QR code?
Barcode / 2D code verificationWhat is Barcode/Two-dimensional Code Verification?