Inkjet printing on connectors and other electronic components | Electronics and device industries
- Printing part numbers on electronic components such as connectors and switches
- Print clearly even on products that can be damaged (including products with insulation films and plating) and on resin products that are not easy to print on in high contrast. Printing can be performed as the product is being cut by the parts feeder.
Examples of printing on electronic components
- Printing without damaging target insulation film or plating
- High-contrast printing on resin
- Electronics and device industries: Inkjet printing with inspection machines
- Industry examples: Automobile, metal, and other industries