Inkjet printing on batteries and other curved surfaces | Electronics and device industries
- Printing lot numbers on batteries, light bulbs, and other curved surfaces
- Print simply by passing the target in front of the print head even if the machine has no structure for rotating targets and plates. KEYENCE inkjet printers make it possible to print on a wider variety of targets in a short time.
Examples of printing on batteries, lightbulbs, and other curved surfaces
- Printing on curved surfaces without rotating the target
- Reduced printing time
- Electronics and device industries: Inkjet printing on substrates and wafers
- Electronics and device industries: Inkjet printing with inspection machines