Inkjet printing with inspection machines | Electronics and device industries
- Printing of defect markers on film in conjunction with defect inspection machines
- Print results from camera-based inspections for defects such as foreign particles, pin holes, and small stains. KEYENCE inkjet printers can be used to print data from a camera or inspection machine relating to discovered defects.
Examples of printing defect markers on films
- Printing inspection results from an inspection camera or other inspection device directly onto the target
- Electronics and device industries: Inkjet printing on batteries and other curved surfaces
- Electronics and device industries: Inkjet printing on connectors and other electronic components