Inspection Methods for Quality Assurance
Functional and efficient manufacturing using coating has become more popular in recent years. Impressive progress has been made in coater and dispenser-based automatic coating technology. As the popularity of more complicated coating equipment as well as thinner and higher precision coating has grown, the demand for faster and more accurate coating inspections, equipment monitoring, and control at mass production sites has increased.
This section introduces application examples for maintaining and improving coating quality and efficiency through inline introduction of high-speed, high-performance measurement systems.
- Film and Sheets Inspection and Process Control
- Bead Inspection in Automotive
- Electronic Component Inspection
- Smartphone and Tablet Inspection and Process Control
- Semiconductor Wafer and Glass Substrates Inspection
- Coating & Dispensing Applications by IndustrySecondary Battery
- Inspection Methods for Quality AssuranceFilm and Sheets Inspection and Process Control