Inkjet printing on plastic containers | Food, chemical, and cosmetics industries
- Printing expiration dates and lot numbers pudding, yogurt, jelly, and other product packaging.
- Print on a pallet of products as a group by using an inkjet printer with a traversing arm.
Plastic container printing/installation example
Installation example: Printing on multiple films
The print head can be mounted on a moving platform so that one print head can moved to mark a pallet of products as a group. Application such as this are made easy by implementing our group marking function.
KEYENCE offers a complete proposals including stop time for existing lines, print head traversing distance, and installation location.
- Printing of expiration dates, best by dates, lot numbers, and more
- Printing on uneven or curved surfaces
- High-speed printing
- Printing while transporting products on a conveyor
- Food, chemical, and cosmetics industries: Inkjet printing on cardboard boxes
- Food, chemical, and cosmetics industries: Inkjet printing on labels