Inkjet printing with heat sealers | Food, chemical, and cosmetics industries
- Printing expiration dates at the same time as heat-sealing is performed to close a bag container
- Ensure stable printing without missing or faint characters that are typically seen when using hot printers. KEYENCE inkjet printers can be installed directly onto existing heat sealers with minimal modification.
Printing/installation example with heat sealer
- Printing of expiration dates, manufacture dates, lot numbers, and more
- Printing on targets that are prone to adhesion problems with hot printers
- Printing at the same time as heat-sealing is performed.
- Food, chemical, and cosmetics industries: Inkjet printing on canned goods
- Industry examples: Electronics and device industries