This page introduces KEYENCE’s lineup of loggers and recorders with communication functionality in addition to the supported networks and connection examples.
- Lineup of loggers/recorders with communication functionality
- Network example
- Supported networks
- Typical connection example
Lineup of loggers/recorders with communication functionality
Loggers/recorders with communication functionality
- A network-compatible unit or board is required for PLCs and PCs.
|Series||Field network||Other communication functions|
Other communication functions
Typical connection example
Connecting to a network makes it possible to collect and manage various information from loggers and recorders. This allows for the construction of systems for remote status monitoring, changeovers, and more.
The following example includes a network-connected recorder.
Linking with control equipment
Temperature data recorded and displayed using the recorder can be imported to the PLC for temperature control. Calculations such as PID control within the PLC can also be performed.
- Network Connection ExamplesStatic Electricity Eliminators
- Network Connection ExamplesSafety Equipment