Food & Pharmaceutical Industries
In the food and pharmaceutical industries, there are five types of problems caused by static electricity that require special attention:
- Clogging, sticking, and scattering
- Adhesion of foreign particles
- Equipment malfunction
- Employee discomfort
Among these, clogging, sticking, and scattering, adhesion of foreign particles, and equipment malfunction are the major causes of problems.
This section introduces problems caused by static electricity in the food and pharmaceutical industries and improvement examples using static eliminators.
- Dust Cannot be Removed With Air Shower
- Pills Escaping During Blister Packaging
- Caps Stuck During Transfer
- Jamming During Heat Seal Packaging
- Electronic Balance Showing Unstable Values
- Cam Positioner Malfunction on Pack Transfer Conveyor
- Dust Adhesion Inside Resin Containers
- Powder Escaping During Filling Process