Glass & Rubber Industries
In the glass and rubber industries, there are five types of problems caused by static electricity that require special attention:
- Adhesion of foreign particles
- Clogging, sticking, and scattering
- Employee discomfort
- Equipment malfunction
Among these, adhesion of foreign particles, clogging, sticking, and scattering, and worker discomfort tend to be problematic.
This section introduces problems caused by static electricity in the glass and rubber industries and improvement examples using static eliminators.
- Disordered Optical Fiber Winding
- Dust Adhesion on Lenses Between Cleaning and Deposition
- Uneven Lens Coating
- Adhesion of Dust Generated by Shot Blasting
- Entangled Packaging Material During Tire Wrapping
- Adhesion of Foreign Particles and Electric Shock of Workers During Material Winding
- Electronic Device IndustryESD Damage During IC Chip Pickup
- Glass & Rubber IndustriesDisordered Optical Fiber Winding