In the metal industry, there are five types of problems caused by static electricity that require special attention:
- Adhesion of foreign particles
- Clogging, sticking, and scattering
- Employee discomfort
- Equipment malfunction
Among these, adhesion of foreign particles, clogging, sticking, and scattering, and worker discomfort tend to be problematic.
This section introduces problems caused by static electricity in the metal industry and improvement examples using static eliminators.
- Dust Adhesion on Copper Foil Surface
- Cutting Swarf Adhering to Aluminum Sashes
- Misalignment of Steel Plate and Film
- Trapping of Cold-rolled Coil Protective Sheet
- Paper & Textile IndustriesMeandering Glue Application on Cardboard Boxes
- Metal IndustryDust Adhesion on Copper Foil Surface