A type of scanning probe microscope that measures and images a target by moving a mechanical probe across the surface. These systems are capable of providing high-resolution data at the sub-nanometer level.
Instantly analyze surface roughness
The VK-X Series 3D Surface Profiler enables automatic surface roughness measurement, visualization, and comparison.
01. Types of optical microscopes
02. Types of other microscopes
03. Microscope-related devices
04. Microscope observation techniques
05. Microscope lighting techniques
06. Microscope-related terminology