2D Laser Displacement Sensor
2D Laser Displacement Sensor LJ-G5000 series
This first-generation laser scanner performs simple 2D measurements. The 2D displacement sensors of the LJ-G5000 Series can be used to measure height, height difference, width, and more. The laser line profiler automatically compares measurement values to dimension tolerances, enabling real-time detection of defective parts or processes. Up to 8 measurements can be performed simultaneously, supporting a wide range of inline profile measurement applications.
- Simultaneous measurements can be done at 8 points.
- E3-CMOS image sensor provides stable measurements
- The Quatro link system achieves the highest sampling speed in its class, 3.8 ms.
- High-speed sampling of 3.8 ms, high-accuracy of ±0.1% of F.S.
- Simple setting menu. (First in its class)
3200 Points/Profile. High-Resolution Inline Measurement
- High precision measurements performed inline
- Compatible with all materials
- Set up in 3 easy steps