Clamp-on Flow Meter
Clamp-on Flow Meter FD-R series
All You Need To Do Is
KEYENCE's FD-R Series Clamp-on Flow Meter is designed for pipes as large as 8". Installation is easy and requires only a screwdriver. The device can be mounted to a variety of materials including stainless steel, iron, copper, PVC, and resin. Both flow and temperature monitoring is possible for a wide variety of liquids—from water (including pure water) to oil, chemicals, and high-pressure liquids—at temperatures between -4°F and +248°F. The device does not come into contact with the liquid, so there is no risk of liquid-based corrosion or degradation, reducing maintenance time and costs. The rugged metal construction includes an easy-to-read indicator light, and data can be recorded directly on the device. The IP69K enclosure rating and NEMA4X compliance make this sensor both highly reliable and convenient for indoor and outdoor use.
Liquid Flow Meter Selection Site
Interactive Liquid Flow Meter Selection Website. Looking for a liquid flow meter? Enter your information and a product expert will send you a recommended parts list.
Mounting and Integration
- Clamp-On the Outside of a Pipe
- No Pipe Modification
- No Downtime
- Easily Secure with 4 or 6 Screws
- Bracket Ensures Correct Mounting by Anyone
Versatility for Any Situation
- Monitor Water, DI Water, Oils, Chemicals, Product, etc.
- Mount to Stainless, Iron, Copper, PVC, Resin, etc.
- Precise Monitoring with Accuracy of ±2.0% of RD
- Integrated Temperature Monitoring
- AC/DC Compatibility
Significant Reduction in Time and Costs
- No Loss of Production During Installation
- No Special Knowledge, Tools, or Contractors Needed
- No Risk of Contamination, Leaks, or Pressure Loss
- Install in Minutes with a Standard Screwdriver
- Built-In Predictive Maintenance