- Clamp-On the Outside of a Pipe
- No Pipe Modification
- No Downtime
- Easily Secure with 4 or 6 Screws
- Bracket Ensures Correct Mounting by Anyone
- Monitor Water, DI Water, Oils, Chemicals, Product, etc.
- Mount to Stainless, Iron, Copper, PVC, Resin, etc.
- Precise Monitoring with Accuracy of ±2.0% of RD
- Integrated Temperature Monitoring
- AC/DC Compatibility
- No Loss of Production During Installation
- No Special Knowledge, Tools, or Contractors Needed
- No Risk of Contamination, Leaks, or Pressure Loss
- Install in Minutes with a Standard Screwdriver
- Built-In Predictive Maintenance
Compatible with a variety of pipe materials and liquids, the FD-Q Series Clamp-on Flow Sensor can detect the flow rate of a liquid without the need for any pipe modification. This device enables the detection of a wide variety of liquids, including water (and pure water), oil, and chemicals. Detection is possible on both metal and resin pipes up to 2" in diameter. Unlike conventional sensors, installation and operation are also easy on high-pressure pipes. Costs are significantly reduced with the minimal installation required and the completely non-wetted design eliminates the risk of pressure loss or increased maintenance. Additionally, the large indicator provides real-time status information.
The FD-X Series Clamp-on Micro Flow Sensor can be easily installed from outside the pipe and detect flow rates as low as 0.1 mL/min (and shot amounts as low as 0.001 mL). The device does not come into contact with the liquid, preventing problems such as pressure loss and clogging. The non-contact design also means the device is not affected by the properties of the liquid (ex. viscosity). Even coating/filling applications of grease, adhesives, flux, sealants, chemicals, and other liquids are possible with the FD-X series. The design also prevents pressure drops, enabling flow rate measurement with no adverse effects on equipment conditions, such as jetting and spraying functions. Also, this clamp-on technology means there is no pipe cutting or modification required.
The FL Series is the industry's first "sensing guide pulse" level sensor. The new TriSense technology allows for detection of any liquid while also automatically adjusting for both the external environment (ex. waves, foam, etc.) and condition of the probe (ex. build-up).