- Clamp-On the Outside of a Pipe
- No Pipe Modification
- No Downtime
- Easily Secure with 4 or 6 Screws
- Bracket Ensures Correct Mounting by Anyone
- Monitor Water, DI Water, Oils, Chemicals, Product, etc.
- Mount to Stainless, Iron, Copper, PVC, Resin, etc.
- Precise Monitoring with Accuracy of ±2.0% of RD
- Integrated Temperature Monitoring
- AC/DC Compatibility
- No Loss of Production During Installation
- No Special Knowledge, Tools, or Contractors Needed
- No Risk of Contamination, Leaks, or Pressure Loss
- Install in Minutes with a Standard Screwdriver
- Built-In Predictive Maintenance
The FD-Q Series flow sensors simply clamp-on to the pipe requiring no pipe modification and detects all sorts of liquid flow.
The FD-X Series flow sensors monitor low flow of any liquid by clamping directly on pipes or tubes up to 14mm.
Stable detection with any kind of liquid such as water, oil, chemicals, and sticky liquids.