1D/2D Code Reader
1D/2D Code Reader SR-2000 series
The SR-2000 Series of 1D/2D code readers achieve high speed reading over long distances with a wide field of view and large depth of field. With a field of view more than twice that of conventional models, these scanners support simultaneous reading of multiple barcodes and varying positions, contributing to shorter cycle times and increased stability. Also, this series achieves a reading distance that is more than double that of conventional models, so there is no need for barcode position control or changeovers. This 1D/2D code reader can instantly read codes on moving objects such as sites using conveyors or robotic transfers. No expert imaging knowledge is required, and there is no need for additional lighting or other external equipment. The fully automatic calibration function easily makes automatic code reading stable under a variety of conditions just by installing the unit.
2x greater than conventional models
- Ultra-wide field of view
- Greater depth of field at longer ranges
- Read objects on the move
Ultra-wide Field of View
A field of view 4x wider compared to conventional models makes for easy reading of multiple codes and varying code positions.
- Reading codes at different locations on engine parts
- Reading codes on multiple electronic PCB at once
- Reading codes on different-sized tires
Greater Depth of Field at Longer Ranges
With more than twice the reading distance of conventional models, there's no need for controlling code position or tooling changes.
- Improve workability and productivity around semi-automatic equipment
- Read codes at varying heights with just one code reader
Read Objects on the Move
Consistently read moving codes, from conveyor belt to robotic applications.
- Improve through-put time by not having to stop the process to read codes
- Read codes on moving boxes of varying heights