A field of view 4x wider compared to conventional models makes for easy reading of multiple codes and varying code positions.
- Reading codes at different locations on engine parts
- Reading codes on multiple electronic PCB at once
- REading codes on different-sized tires
With more than twice the reading distance of conventional models, there's no need for controlling code position or tooling changes.
- Improve workability and productivity around semi-automatic equipment
- Read codes at varying heights with just one code reader
Consistently read moving codes, from conveyor belt to robotic applications.
- Improve through-put time by not having to stop the process to read codes
- Read codes on moving boxes of varying heights
Your KEYENCE direct sales engineer can bring the product to your facility for a live demonstration. KEYENCE's sales engineers are highly trained and have extensive industry experience to help you find the solution you need.
Need more information about one of our solutions? Want a price quote? Have a support question? Contact us with your inquiry and your local product expert will reach out to you with the best answer.
Have a quick question or prefer to reach out by phone?
*Callers will be directed to the nearest sales office.