CMOS Multi-Function Analog Laser Sensor
CMOS Multi-Function Analog Laser Sensor IL series
IL Series CMOS multi-function analog laser sensors are reflective laser displacement sensors that provide the best-in-class detection ability and stability at reasonable cost. Stable detection is possible without tuning for workpiece types or their surface conditions, so the IL Series can be added to production lines to help make setup, changeover, and product changes easier. With a wide-ranging lineup of sensor heads, including high-accuracy models and long-range (up to 3.5 m 11.5') models, these laser sensors can be applied to diverse applications thanks to their broad dynamic range and environmental resistance. 1 μm repeatability allows for use in high-tolerance detection setups that previous sensors could not stably provide.
- Super small head + Multi-function amplifi er
- A variety of heads ranging from 20 mm to 3.5 m 0.79 to 11.5'"
- Direct communication with external equipment
Verify differences by checking heights, even with misaligned or low contrast targets
- Stable height-based detection even with single-color targets
- Automatic detection even with misaligned and tilted targets
- Simultaneous detection of component presence and incorrect seating with a single device