For the first time in the industry, a laser marker has the capability to perform marking not only in the X and Y directions, but also the Z direction! The MD-V employs YVO4 as its laser crystalline media for stable high-aquality marking.
- World's first: DEPC (Dual End Pumping Cavity)
- World's first: High peak power with ultra-short pulse width
- World's largest range: Ultra-high pulse recurrence frequency 400 kHz
- World's first: 42-mm variable focal length
- World's first: Variable spot size
- Largest in its class: 300 x 300-mm wide area
- World's first: 3-Axis marking with outstanding visibility